Los Angeles Neck Injury Attorneys
If you are feeling constant pain in your neck or muscles around it, you may have developed a neck injury and may have a workers compensation claim in hand. The most difficult part will be proving that the injury occurred at your workplace or as a result of it. Neck injuries are quite common, and are usually manifested through severe pain and stiffness in your neck.
Having a neck injury entitled you to financial benefits issued through the state’s workers compensation program. In addition, you will receive fully paid medical care, as well as all other treatments of the same injury.
To learn more about how you can benefit from workers compensation, speak to our knowledgeable lawyers at the California Workers Compensation Lawyers. Schedule a free initial consultation, and see what can be done towards your case.
Neck Injury in Los Angeles
When under a constant pain, you are unable to focus and perform many regular duties. Human body isn’t designed to neglect constant pain, and all these signals going around your body will prevent you from doing any work at all. You have to seek immediate medical care at the first sign of a neck injury.
Usually, neck injuries occur as a result of:
- Falling or slipping. Slippery floor is something many people take for granted. If only they knew that slippery floor is responsible for more than half of all the injuries that occur on a daily basis…
- Car accident. If you were ever in a car accident, your neck may have been put under a lot of stress, which may manifest through an injury after some time. Seek medical care and speak to a medical professional about receiving proper care after a car accident.
- Heavy falling objects. When working on construction, pay close attention to things falling down. Watch where you stand, and wear proper protective equipment.
- Emotional stress. Believe it or not, but constant stress and tension put on your body will make you contract your neck muscles, which may result in an injury.
These are just some of the most common causes of a neck injury. There are many others, so be careful and remember to consult with a doctor upon seeing first symptoms.
Los Angeles Work Injury Attorneys
Treatments of the neck injury involve:
- Medication and prescription drugs
- Neck massages
- Neck stabilization and surgeries
If not treated, neck injury can become chronic, in which case the pain will become a part of your everyday life. It won’t be easy to work or perform any activities knowing that your neck muscles are contracted. This will limit your physical activities, and leave you with fewer options of things to do.
Make sure to start proper treatment as soon as you realize that you have a neck injury. This is a serious condition, and should be treated as such. Don’t neglect it; failure to undertake proper treatment will lead to a life of chronic pain.
Work Injury Lawyer in Los Angeles
If you already developed a neck injury and are curious whether or not you can receive financial compensation, give us a call. We have a team of knowledgeable attorneys ready to answer every of your questions, and solve any of your legal problems. If you choose to hire us, we will do everything in our power, commit every resource we have towards your case and ensure that your financial benefits are secured in a timely manner.
We understand what you are going through, and want to help take some of that workload off of your back. We will give you some extra time to focus on your recovery, while we take care of things for you. Call today; don’t wait any longer. 323.522.1152.