Watch Our Introduction video
Duration: 2min 57sec

Recent Settlements


To a minor from a power company truck hitting him, resulting in brain injury*


From Negligent Big Rig Trucking Company Causing Wrongful Death*


Resolution for jaywalking pedestrian struck by a negligent motorist*


Recovered from Trucking Company for Negligent Hiring related to Auto Accident*


Recovered for Passenger Involved in an Automobile Accident in San Bernardino County *


Recovered for injured driver involved in auto accident with tractor trailer*


Offer for wrongfull death of infant semi-truck rear ender*


For a minor injured in a Semi truck accident*


On a disputed liability Big Rig accident*

More Settlements

Car Accident FAQ

Q. How much do your services cost?

A. Our services are no cost to you since we take all cases on a contingency. This means we do not collect any money from you unless we win your case and recover you a financial settlement. As the saying goes, “No Recovery, No Fee” This means unless we recover money for you we do not charge a penny.

Q. How long do I have to file a lawsuit against the insurance company?

A. The state of California allows you 2 years from the day your car accident occurred to file your lawsuit against the insurance company representing the party at fault. If you fail to file suit within this 2-year period you will forfeit your right to ever file suit for the incident and will also be forfeiting your right to be able to recover any financial compensation for your injuries and property damage.

Q. Can I receive money for lost wages?

A. Yes, lost wages can be recovered for any work that you may have missed due to your injuries. Unfortunalely, lost wages are taxable so you would have to pay tax on any lost wages recovered in a settlement.

Q. How long does it take to resolve my case?

A. In the state of California we have what is called a “fast track” system The “fast track’” system is designed to get your case set for trial no later than 1 year from the date your filed suit against the insurance company. There are some exceptions to the “fast track” system where judges will agree to extend this period for longer than one year and some of these reasons would be, sickness and unresolved medical treatment that is relevant to a trial.

Q. What is an arbitration hearing and what is it for?

A. An arbitration hearing is a meeting that is mandated by the court in an attempt for you and the insurance company you are suing to sit down and attempts to come to a financial settlement and avoid a trial. Typically arbitrators are well-respected individuals in the personal injury field who have help positions like judges for instance. The job of an arbitrator is to negotiate between you and the insurance company you have filed suit against with the intention to get both parties to agree to a settlement where both parties agree they have benefited. If both parties are not able to come to an agreement then a trial is and will decide the outcome of you lawsuit.

Q. Do I have to pay any medical expenses out of pocket?

A. No, the doctors and all medical professionals that we work with will take any and all medical treatment and/or diagnostics you receive on a lien. As you may know, a medical lien is document you will have to sign that guarantees all medical providers will receive payment for their services rendered from your financial settlement. Since we have relationships will all the doctors and medical professionals we send you to at no time will you be overcharged or “gauged” for services provided.

Q. If I am found partially at fault can I still recover damages from the other party?

A. Yes of course you can. You do need to know that the state of California uses what is called a “pure comparative negligence” system. The “pure comparative negligence” system means that if you are found to be 50% liable the car accident you were involved in then the insurance company you are suing will only have to pay 50% of the damages, lost wages and pain and suffering caused by your car accident and you will have to pay the remaining 50%.

Areas of Practice